home what'snew resources ask amy news activism antiviolence events marketplace aboutus
Ask a Question!
Meet Amy!
Amy's Resource Guide
Ask Amy Main
Most Asked Questions
Reproductive Rights
Sexual Harassment
Violence Against Women
Women's History
Work/ Career

Hello, My name is Holly, I'd like to know if there is someone I can consult with on a career issue. I work for a large organization in the computer industry. To make a long story short, I am expected and perform identical to higher paid members in my group. I have proof of discrimination and would like to speak to someone on finding out my next step to correct this problem. Is there anyone you can recommend ? Thank You, Holly

Thank you for your note and I am sorry that you, like most women, are experiencing the reality of unequal pay for work of equal value. I would suggest that you contact the U.S. Department of Labor Women's Bureau. They do extensive research on this issue, so I would assume that they are linked with organizations/groups that work to combat these inequities. Try there and if they can't help you--let me know and I'll see what else I can come up with.

home | what's new | resources | ask amy | news | activism | anti-violence
events | marketplace | about us | e-mail us | join our mailing list

©1995-2002 Feminist.com All rights reserved.