home what'snew resources ask amy news activism antiviolence events marketplace aboutus
Ask a Question!
Meet Amy!
Amy's Resource Guide
Ask Amy Main
Most Asked Questions
Reproductive Rights
Sexual Harassment
Violence Against Women
Women's History
Work/ Career

I would like to know if there are any consultants or firms of consultants in Organizational Development working in corporate America and creating interventions that address themseves only to women or conversely to men about feminism. Also whether any management schools are offering feminist based OD courses.

Here's a response from a friend who does similar work: "I think Loden Associates (E-mail: [email protected] or 415-435-8507) qualifies as an OD consulting firm that deals with feminist issues in the corporate world - particularly the part about helping men to see and be sensitive to gender dynamics. As for university programs, the only ones I am familiar with are the American University/NTL Masters Program, which has a Diversity/Multicultural component and the Fielding Institute program which has produced a number of "feminist" scholars who have done research on feminist issues and published popular trade books. (I think Womens' Ways of Knowing came out of Fielding - but I'm not certain.)

There may also be something at Wellesley College - but I don't know if there is an actual degree-based program attached to the research center there. "


home | what's new | resources | ask amy | news | activism | anti-violence
events | marketplace | about us | e-mail us | join our mailing list

©1995-2002 Feminist.com All rights reserved.