Here are my answers:
1. Name and occupation -- Amy Richards, writer,
2. Why are you a feminist? Because I see some
people having a greater advantage over others
and I don't believe that's the way it has to
3. What are the roles of women in today's society?
It all depends on the women -- and given the
above observation it varies greatly.
4. What should the roles of women be? Why? They
should vary depending on the individual woman,
but the common theme should be that they feel
entitled to choose whatever they want.
5. Do you think these roles can be achieves?
How? Yes, by individuals challenging themselves
to want more and by others stepping back and
making way for others.
5. What/who influences women's roles? Why? A
combination of societal expectations and individuals.
7. How have women's roles changed over the past
100 years? Have they changed
for better or for worse? Why? Again, it depends
on the individual.